Friday, February 22, 2008

Update 2/22!

I made a youtube account so I can upload my animation nonsense.
Here's a snowman thing I did last semester in Maya class. It's the only movie I have exported properly for the internets at the moment. I'll upload the little reel thing I made for the scholarship review thing once I export it.



There's a lecture by the Dreamworks folks tonight but I'm contemplating not going so I can animate more. Hmmmm... I'm hungry.

-later that night
Here's the reel thing. It's got assignments from Mike Nguyen's animation class thing, some maya stuff, some random flash poop I did in my free time, and the animatic for my freshman film.

5 comments:

amelia said...

MAAAN YOU'RE SO CRAZY
AMAAAZINNGGGG

kris anka said...

hahahaha

dude the mickey mouse tests are flippin awesome

Zesung Jason Kang said...

awesome.i love your acting, your a genius.

Cindey said...

i loved the mickey mouse tests too hahaa really really awesome.

bj said...

Hi! Hope you don't mind...check out mynotsofunnycomix blog, it's me Ellen's mom!