Friday, February 01, 2008

Time to start

Okay so I haven't put anything on this blog thing at all in recent months. I dunno why but something about being at school makes me very lazy in terms of using the internets. I guess that's a good thing since I'm working instead of internetting all the time. Or playing Street Fighter.
Anyways, it's second semester and like everyone else, I've gotta make a film. I'm hoping to start animating today actually, if I can get myself out of my dorm. Playing guitar is a lot more fun when there's a film to start.
I have lots of drawings and stuff that I'll upload hopefully if I can find a damn USB cable for my camera.
I'm gonna try to post something every Friday now since I have no class on Fridays now. Wooooooooooooo.

1 comment:

Zesung Jason Kang said...

come over to my room tommorrow I have an SD thingy...whatever its called