Saturday, February 09, 2008

Dim Sum

Okay today is Saturday, not Friday but here is stuff!

We had portfolio reviews for scholarships. Here's a little cover thing I made for mine.


Some life drawing stuff. I started painting and it's neat. You have to go really fast though because mixing paint takes forever. The blue one is a 25 minute pose and the others are 15 minutes.






This guitar guy painting was an hour long pose from Corny's workshop on Sunday which I decided to go to for the first time since the beginning of last semester.


Some paintings on the walls I've done. The one on the left was from my gallery show wall and the other one is on the wall in the area where my cube is.


Pokemon on the cube walls. I drew Pikachu and Blastoise.


Character animation gallery show wall! I shared with super cool friend Hilary. Her stuff is on the right mine's on the left.


Here's a guy with a shark for an arm.


We're gonna go eat dim sum today! Wahooo. I should be animating but I have to do a huge ass (10x80 inches) painting this weekend for Color and Design 2 which I didn't need to sign up for but I did because I'm insane.

5 comments:

amelia said...

Yaaay for updates!!
That fish is super duper awesomazing. Also is everything else. I want to be able to do that kind of stuff on photoshop! Guess I should get to work...
...and Jason really likes that photoshop one too...

Zesung Jason Kang said...

awesome. updates. that be awesome. and the language thing- I dont know how to change that....

Brian B said...

Very awesome. I love the fish and the bizarro takes on Pokemon. The guitar from Corny's is really sweet too!

Cindey said...

awesome awesomeee!
your colour design thing was looking really goood tooo ( i don't think I got to see it finished)

kristen said...

I was wondering who did that fish! That's awesome! Really cool stuff man! Exclamation!